Monday, September 06, 2004
Holidays Approaching!]
Great! I realized that I have been using
Great so frequently. Yes, This is a habit I definitely have to kick aside. Definitely have to.
Great. Yes, How am I going to Wild Wild Wet with this poor state of mine? It just got to strike me. It just got to.
Great! wth. Have to go back to school on Monday for Maths Enrichments. Then after that have to go to the DT Workshop to complete that silly toy of mine. At 2.30p.m. have to go for choir. Yes. I could predict that Monday
Rawks. It just got to be Monday. A day which is a school holiday. A day which deprive me of going out with my friend. This is so
Great. Speaking about major
Greatnessity. Sec 2A3 and 2C2 just got to have Kervin Tang for Maths. We just got to. *Wahpiangs*
Melissa asked me out on Monday for lunch.
Great. How am I suppose to inform her that I have to do my DT. Oh yeah. I remember something. While Melissa is having lessons, I can go and do my DT. Yes. I can ask her to meet me there.
Great Then we can have our lunch together. Yes. I just love it when God had already laid my timetable. Yes. I am so grateful mans.
Great.
So, we are going to have Choir. That means, I can meet my friends up, Yes. I lurve my choir buddies. They just simply rawked my world. They just do. Yes. Hahas.
Haiz. Trying to complete all my homework. But I cant seemed to do it. I was too overjoyed over my results and the holidays. Yesterday, Celine Mei was like so damn funny. Sent me a sms.Hurhur. But I deleted it away.
Great I cannot display it here. Then you all cannot see. Then too bad lars. Haiz. Pure
Greatnessity. Anyway, when I first receive the message, I was like so shocked. She almost scared me out of my wits. The front part of the message was so solemn. I was so scared when I read it. Then when I scrolled it down, I realize that it was interconnected. It was a crappy joke. Celine…Haiz. Dunno what to say about her. She is just so lame. As usual. Haha. Yeah. Find her nice. Glad to have this mei. Yes. Glad to. Lyn(her fren) rocks too. Both of them are so
Cawaii. Hahas. Do not know Lyn that well. But I believe she is a very nice girl. Yes. From the way she talks to and such, can tell she is nice lar. No need to say about this Celine. Nth to say about her lar. She has one word to describe. Understanding. Its so yes. She is ok lar. Nice. Why am I lamenting about my juniors here huh. Oh dear. Hahas. They are
Great people. Yes.
Suddenly have the cravings to eat Sushi.
Great I cannot stop thinking of food. I am just such a piggerdee.(quoted from Audrey Choo 2B1)I borrow huh. Ok. I am a
piggerdee. Haha. That is so
Great. Pigs are cute you know. I want to be a pig. Hahas. *snorts.
Great! Its 2.50 in the morning now. I am just so damn addicted to the computer. That is
Great mans. Haiz. After this, going to catch some snoozers.
Great. Tomorrow going to some vegetable farm with my whole family. That is so
Interesting *Falls asleep while standing.
Damn. Mummy might buy a land there or something. Dun know lah. Just know that she is simply throwing money for some stoopid investments. That is so
Great cann. So
Great! But I very scared later we have no profits or something. My father is the money giver. He dun care about such things. He is a workaholic.
Great! This mean that…this mean that he wont pay much attention to me. Is like, he did not even realized that I changed my hairstyle. He did not realize cann! Spent about 30 odd dollars and he did not realize. How
Great. Holly man. Never mind. Its
His money I am spending. He will notice the difference at the end of the month when the bills arrive. Hahas. I am waiting forward towards it. Yes. Have been using the card quite frequently. Die le lor. Thank you thank you. Please congratulate me quick.
Great!
Aiyah. Have to go le. 3 a.m. le. Haiz. I hope I cant make it for the farm visit. Dun wanna go. Ask my secretary to go lar. Ask her to keep me inform about this matter. I hope this piece of land will be under my name. Then if anything happen to my parents(touchwood) I will inherit it.
Great Yes. Have to go. Please take care during the holidays budds.
I think I might like *you.
Toodles.
Written by; ♥cariann