♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Tuesday, September 14, 2004
Greatnessity]

*Wahpiangs* So pissed off. Not by this darling matter. But that idiot person. Stop looking at me like I have owned you money or something like that. If you want money, go rob the bank lars. Do not pin high hopes on me. I will not give you the sum of money you desire. No way mans. Now that she is in charged of the latecomers, I have to make sure I come to school very early everyday to make sure I would not bump onto her. Please. Even if I meet her again. Please look elsewhere. Because I cannot stand gloomy or retarded faces. *Ding* Get the point Dear? Yes. I am sure you do. You seemed smart to me babeee. Hahas.

I am a butt-wacker today. Brought my long 30cm plastic ruler wherever I go to hit classmates butt. Hahas. So Fun. Then when I have finish hitting I will say: I am a butt-wacker! At a very goofy tune. Haha. Yeeling and I were singing today. Yeahs. I was
doing actions with my ruler, and it seemed rather tangled. Haha. I lurve being crazy. It is So me cann. Die le. I think I somehow inherited Lemongrasses behaviour. Haha. Btw, I didnt see her for the past days. Been avoiding me is it? Haha.
Yeahs. Got to go. Byes.

I am A Butttt-wacker.

~Wheeeeee

Written by; cariann
[back to top .]