Monday, September 20, 2004
Great! I am like feeling so damn hungry now? Haha. Went out with Celine today, well, to take her most beloved Neoprints. Yes. So I owned her $2.50, because I didnt bring my allowance, so yes, was kinda broke. Haha.
Fine, giggle at me, yes, Carian is broke. Yes, we took the sticker type as well as the cardy type.
Great! Its like so coincidental cann. She was like wearing a hot pink OP shirt, while I was like wearing a pale pink shirt, also from OP. Haha. Then like I wore a pink skirt, while she wore a black knee-length shirt, with black dolly shoes.
Great! I wore Marie Clares flipflops. Haiz. It doesn’t match. My taste for fashion sux. I will never be able to punkd up. Yes. I couldnt. Where got semi-bung wear skirt want? Haha. No lar. Not Bung lar, just cant use the right word to describe myself. By the way, my hair has grown longer. Why huh? Less then 1 week long again. Where are my
spikes? Byebye spikes. Carian will miss you. Haiz. Can only like get a haircut once a month.
I will miss you spikes! I am in lurve with my spikes. Haiz. Why must my body be formed in such a way which like, make my hair grow so fast? Why? Why cant you(referring to my hair) just grow like 1cm per millimetres. I mean, when I like spend so much on my hair, then it grows out of it so fast. I remember in the past, when I desired to have long hair. Please. It took like 10 thousand days to grow an inch, please? *Wahpiangs* Now, it is like growing at the speed of light
Travel">
travels. Stoopid lars.
Had tution yesterday, wahpiangs it is like so damn funny. Laughed like mad. Lynnette lar, maluated us, or rather, herself. So much nonsense. I was like
I lurve my PE shorts. (So many times)
Then she was like
Do you know the PE shorts got that extra lining thing.
I mean, this isnt what she exactly said, but she was like saying that word out like a rattling gun. Spoilt and crooked machine gun. Haha. *Winks*
Then I was like
****** **** wore a very tight-fitting red long pants for the practice, and i suspected that she is wearing a G-string.
Then she was like
Do you know tight clothes are bad for your reproductive organs?
I was like wahpiangs. So maluating! Some more *he was there lor. Then somemore sitting in front of us, then she just sae this. Wahpiangs. So throwface. Pure Maluation mans. Then tution teacher was like looking at me whole time. Wahlaos. Then keep smiling lor. Eeeyer. I am attached ok. Get a life sia. Just joking. Yeahs. I like my tution teacher. He is so weird looking though. I suspected that he came from Mars. He had this weird weird face that ordinary people do not have. You know those baddies on TVs. Especially those mastermind and the most evil person in the underground world of crimes. He had this mysterious grin on his face, which kinda spooked me.Always Heck Him. Freak. But yeahs. He is very helpful and resourceful to me. Perhaps, I am his favorite student? Haha. Who knows?
So, it was kinda set that, I am going to be the vice-principal of Just Thai Pte Ltd, while Lynnette is the principal. I wonder why? She refused to be the VP. Stoopid. I am suppose to be the Principal, and you, Principal of Just Eurasian Pte Ltd, Ok? Hmph. You just got to snatch this post away from me. Haiz. Whatever lars. Drank this honey water from her bottle. We made a joke out of it. Yes, I was like saying that this honey comes from Thailand, and whenever I was thirsty, I will be like Get me some Thai Products Then both of us will like lament on it. Like say that it is good for our complexion, body and stuff. Haha. We even started to make an advertisement during tution? So Malu can. Haha. And some more our voices are like booming the whole class. Haha. Abit AA. Haha. Then, she told me that Dear likes to rub cream onto her hand. I think it is Mopiko, or something. Yeah. Could you believe it, haha. Lynnie brought the cream all the way from home to tution. Siao lar. Trying to spike me is it? I am going to ask my Dad to buy a carton of Mopikos then I shall leave it at Dears class. Then she can rub every 1cm square of cream and think of me at the same time. The feeling is just so greatified. Haha. I might give her a stalk of lemongrass for thai cooking. I shall brew some lemongrass tea with Thai-made honey for her. Hmph. I heard that Thailand has many prostitutes. Dear, dun go back ok. Stay in Singapore, it is safer, especially under the care of ME If your supply of Mopiko runs out. Call me, I shall deliver 1 carton to you, at your doorsteps, for free! Haha. Then, yeah, crap and crap non-stop. As usual. We even made Rachel Ng the lecturer for both Just Thai and Eurasian. Haha.Do A Good Job Yeah? I shall raise your pay if she improves in her Language. 10 dollars for every mark being improved. Yes. I mean what I say. Haha.
Yes, had choir today. Lurved my buds till bits. Especially clique. They are so fun cann. Yes. So yes, today was a great day. Very Great.
I am a Butt-wacker, be my victim.
Written by; ♥cariann