♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Saturday, August 28, 2004

Phenomenal-Me
Great, we are having Cyberweek now. To me, this isn't anything about independent learning, more of a friends-reliable and fattening up week.That's bad. Really Bad. Have been waking up real late for the past two days. Have to had Michelle to call me. Yes, and the problem is, we arent close, and at least she bothers to call me, unlike those who I considered as budds. Hmph. Well what can I say, this world is infested with backstabbers and heartbrokers, willing to give you a hard stab on your back without you knowing. It's cruel, I know. Great, I might not be in the Sentosa performance. Wow. If I am not in this performance, I will be so sad. Because, I really want to participate in our the choir performances, and hopefully, I can be part of it. But ladyluck doesnt seemed to be by my side. Thats what I call "Pure Rejection". I felt so unclose to everybody except my bestfriend in NanChaiu. But whats the point, we arent in the same school, we arent in the same stream, we dont meet each other everyday. We arent like ordinary bestfriends going out to shop, catching a movie or do whatever bestfriends should do together. But fortunately, I am going for a sleepover over at her house this holidays. I think its going to be fun. Yes-I hope. Huijuan: I really miss you so much. I dont wish to lose you physically and spiritually. You are already part of me. I think love is the only word to describe my affection for you. Friendship Love. Yesterday, you said that I am your bestfriend, of course I am happy, but I could feel the gap in between. Get it?I think I really rely on friends too much. Way too much. When I don't get the attentions from them, I will be so depressed and suicidal. I really love my budds around me, those who helped me when I am down, cheer for me when I am up? Talk to me when I am feeling lonely. Ever since Chrystal left, I dont belong to any clique, I think. I am just blindly following both of them. I do not wish to be woken from this dream and face the reality. I simply do not want to. Yes, I admit I am sensitive. But hey. Who caused me to be sensitive, not my character buildup you know? But it is my surrounding environment. You all are the ones that caused my agony and depression. Do you get it? Yeah. I want to take this chance to thank several people. [Guifeng] Thanks for listening to my lemongrass story and cheer me up with untrue facts about *******. [Mings]Though we arent really that that close, but thanks for baking me a cookie. It rawks. And for telling me how much *she cares for me. Thanks. [Waiyin]Though she is always as depressed as me and rather suicidal(haha) she always make my day by sending meaning and cute sms-es. Thanks. [Vivien]My Partner!!! Thanks for listening to my ******story. Hahas. Wonder if it pissed you off? [Mengmeng]She will be the one spotting me and gloomy face during assembly, and will be there to pat my head.haha. Thanks Budds. I lurve You Guys
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]