Sunday, August 29, 2004
I Have Tried So Hard!]
Yeah. I have been trying so hard to please you guys. Can you just understand the pain and agony I have been going through whenever there is choir practice?
No! You guys don't even understand the slightest thing. You
Don't Understand. PLease dont claim that you know. Thanks.
Went Sentosa for the Choir Performance. We had a combine performance with the Choir from Bukit Batok or whatever crap. Yeahs. Their alto rawk manz. Hello? They consisted of guys? So naturally their voice had the low thing in them. Yeahs. No big deal in second thoughts. Haha. I am so mean. Their overall performance was above average I could say. Yes. Next, was by the
PL ONE VOICE Choir. Yeahs. The blazing stagelights are like shinning glazingly over us.
Stupid Lights. Can't even open my eyes? Cant even see the conductor, Klara?
Great! It was meant for sacrasticism to the Sentosa people. Please change the lighting system. It is abit the
Bright. Yeah. Get what I meant? Clara, our Jambres, sang well today. Except the part where she goes really soft. The
Sound System again. Full of crappy errors lor. *Wahpiangs*.
Yeah. Had a blast in the bus with the juniors. Nerizza and Celine are so funny people cann. Yeah. Celine was full of crap while Nerizza was like full of facts? Yeah. We somewhat debated whether chinese is important to the students. She suggested that chinese should be taken off exams. While I was the Pro(wants chinese). I was like chinese rawks...blah blah. Then she's like chinese this chinese that. Haha. Yeah. As the people around me hates chinese. Yeah. The "Debate" ended with me having a foot in my mouth. That
Rawks?*Whatever* I lurve chinese and yes, I lurve it. Dont change my opinion. Haha.
Yes. Have a lill misunderstanding with Stefanie and Joanna in choir. Haiz. Please understand me please. I dont mean it. Yes, you guys will remain as my budds no matter what happens. Take my word for it. Yes. I
meanit!
Yes. Had a great time today.
Lurvecrapping with my budds and juniors. Haha.
Choir Rawks! Yeah.Roxified. Hahas.
Ok, so the day rawked. Thanks for making my day
Budds!
Written by; ♥cariann