Saturday, August 28, 2004
Depressed]
Yeah. I'm as usual,
depressed. Not really sure of myself, my behaviour, my attitude, my attire my everything! Things had been going downhill for me
. Tremendously. Way faster than I had originally expected
. <strong>Great!Ha. Alright, was actually quite happy today because of four reasons.
Firstly
, I was able to meet my budds again!
Secondly
, I love my maths and geography marks!
Thirdly
, I received several letters today! (You guys knew what I meant right?)
Forthly,
Its Friday. Have maths tution tonight. *squeals in delight*.
*Whatever* Why am I so excited over such BHB matters. I dont understand too.
*She was sick today. Saw her walking past my class carrying her, well, as usual orange packbag. I think she looks very cool and studious with it. Now, what am i crapping about?
Ironical. Well?*Shrugs shoulders*. Back to the topic. She was very sick, her face was pale.
Very Pale can. Haiz. Hope that she goes to the doctors soon. Yeah. I am willing to pay for all her medical fees as well as help her in her homework. I dont mind you know. Hahas. This mean that I can be her tutor,then we can have chance to know each other? Yeahs. Hahas. So excited. But, will this even be possible? Haiz. Another one of my empty dreams again... I am forever so imaginative. Imagining things that would never be possible, things that will never be done unless the sky drops.
Wow! Interesting! *Snorts. Yeah, just hoped that she get well soon! I am so angelic and thoughtful. Haha. *Flap my wings*
Was having Higher Chinese at 2.20p.m. We were discussing about the text when suddenly there came loud pitchy voices from the chapel.
Interesting? Budds were all like:
Are you sure this is the PL choir? Sounds like shaji yiyang.(Chickens being slaughtered) I am so maluated please. Dont even dare to admit that I'm from Choir. But everyone knows. So yeah.
Interesting to describe this embarassing situation. *Wahpiangs* Damn maluated please. Haha. Chinese teacher even commented on the choir. Used sacrastic phrases even lor.
Double maluation please.
We had a test conducted by Ms Ang on our singing. As I had not attended choir for two weeks, I was totally blank about everthing can? Yeah. It was not on purpose. I was sick the week before, and had CIP duties last week. So yeah. I have reasons one ok? Dont accuse me cann. So the singing part. Yes. It was so damn scary can. Ms Ang sang along with Stefanie and I. I pulled up my courage by telling her that I didnt turned up for two weeks. She immediately asked me not to participate in the Sentosa Trip Performance tomorrow. Hello? I was damn
Pissed can? Then after a few seconds, she decided to recuit me back to the team. As she felt that I have a loud voice, and she needs a loud voice to volume up the entire choir. Yeah. Thats's
Great! At least I am of some use to the choir.
Glad. Yeah. Hope that the performance would be
Phenomenal to the public and could engrave an impact in their lives. Yeah. Crap. But I hope. Yes. Actually to tell you guys the fact, she has an airy voice. It is nice, rounded and daphragmic. Hahas. But it is too, well, airy. Yes.
Airy. No offence. Just making my point of view thats all. Yes. Slap me if I am wrong. Hahas.
After choir, when to Heartland Mall with Stefanie to get her darling Sunhong something. Something to do with basketball stuff. Hahas. Then we went for neoprints. Yeah. We tried many different poses. Yes. There were shots which we wore our spectacles, unbutton and stuff. Hahas. Just trying to look real nice in the picture thats all. No harm done right? Hahas.
Yeah, had a great time today. Was quite worthwhile. Except... I am not sure about my feelings towards her. I just hoped that I could get over these crap soon and concentrate on my studies to do everyone proud including the mighty one. Yes. Please do keep me in your prayers. Thank you.
I Lurve My Budds!
Written by; ♥cariann