♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Wednesday, September 01, 2004
Cheated Feelings.]

So damn pissed off by somebody yesterday. Go away lar. Ok. Today is teacher's day. Spent my time napping through almost all the programmes. Great. Thats meant for sacrastism, people. Yes, I could see all the efforts put in by all the performers. But still, my eyelids were getting heavy every second that passes by. So, I slept like a rotten log. Great. Its just plain Greatnessity. Haha. Getting lamer as the days past. Influenced by Lemongrass I think. Haha. I know you all are jealous that my crush is SO humourous and smart. Yes. Thats she! Roxification. Hahas.
Lemon luvres me yes I know,
For she always tells me so.
Little children jealous of me,
She will lurve me and always will.
Yes, Lemon lurves me
Yes, Lemon lurves me
Yes, Lemon lurves me
For she has told me so.
I lurve this song cann. Got this from Yeeling's version about Leo Ku, and Guifeng's version about "a" pig. Yes. Roxified. Yes. Had a great time with bestfriend-Huijuan. Yeah, blogging with her next to me. Licking a lollipop until the colour faded. According to her, it was pepperminted flavour. How lame can she get huh? Haha. The way she eat it is like so damn tempting, she tried to offer me a lick, twice. Eww. Eeee. Haha. Yeahs. Thats what Bestfriends are for. Especially when you are in secondary 2, people might think crookedly abt your relationship with a girl if we get too close. But, we dont give a damn. Cos', we are straight, pureminded, innocent angels(haha) and purely bestfriends. Yeah. It's like we held hands when we go out. Like little kiddy girls, ignoring all stares. We do not give a damn. Yeah.
Went to primary school today. Yeah. Saw many improvements done in the school. Great. My friend Irene was like :Carian arh. You are from Paya Lebar Methodist Girls School right? So you are a lesbian is it? I was like : Huh. What makes you think so huh? She was like: Cos' you are from a girls' school what. So thats why I think that you are a lesbian, so next time if you want to find a stead, must come and look for me hor!
*wahpiangs* Where got such logic wan. People go girls' school means lesbian meh? Ridiculous lor. Aiyah. Guess they really do not understand us girls from PL. We are "clean" people ok. Except for a minority. Yes. Except for a minority. Please lor. *Whatever* Cant stand this kinda crap. I am so ugly lor. Is like. Dear Irene, stop your nonsense lar. Kept bugging me. *Go Away*. Yeahs. So went heartland with bestfriend for neoprints and bubbletea-ing. Yes. Now you know why Carian is SO fat. Great! Haha. Ok...The paragraph above is censored to those who cant take nonsensical crap. Yeahs. Ignore it. Thanks. Haha. Yes.
Yeahs, had a great time today. Thanks HJ.
I am straight. Thank You.

Written by; cariann
[back to top .]